Family2FEAR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS4 Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WOW 2 more hours
Set Get together? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 1:38 am by brancher

» Starting over again
Set Get together? EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:54 pm by brancher

» Need some active members in Ghosts
Set Get together? EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:57 pm by brancher

» Playstation Plus
Set Get together? EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:43 pm by brancher

» I HAVE GHOSTS " OH YEAH "
Set Get together? EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:05 am by brancher

» back in the game
Set Get together? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:56 pm by brancher

» Skill Points & use
Set Get together? EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:15 pm by SFS_SLAYER_007

» NEW MAG DLC
Set Get together? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:15 pm by avalos_1

» BattleField: Bad Company2
Set Get together? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:37 am by gunslinger346

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

Set Get together?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MannyRedfield

MannyRedfield

Set Get together? Empty
PostSubject: Set Get together?   Set Get together? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:55 pm

I was wondering what the rest of you guys would think if we tried to set up a future date where we could (attempt) to get on all at the same time (for MAG, although you RFOM folks could set one up as well.) A few days ago we were able to run a full 8 man team, and it was quite possibly the most fun I'd had in a long time.

Anyways, what I propose is that we set up a time for everybody to meet up, say, 1 week in advance.

BTW, I love playing with you all, I couldn't stand my time over with valor No

It's nice to have some friendly folks to game with. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
MannyRedfield

MannyRedfield

Set Get together? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Set Get together?   Set Get together? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:02 pm

Oh, an unrelated event- I was playing yesterday, and one of the other clans (=+=) on Valor recognized me, and they avoided my bunker for the entire game!! It was pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
brancher
Admin
brancher

Set Get together? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Set Get together?   Set Get together? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:10 pm

MannyRedfield wrote:
I was wondering what the rest of you guys would think if we tried to set up a future date where we could (attempt) to get on all at the same time (for MAG, although you RFOM folks could set one up as well.) A few days ago we were able to run a full 8 man team, and it was quite possibly the most fun I'd had in a long time.

Anyways, what I propose is that we set up a time for everybody to meet up, say, 1 week in advance.

BTW, I love playing with you all, I couldn't stand my time over with valor No

It's nice to have some friendly folks to game with. Seriously.

That is a great idea Manny. Very Happy I will send announcements out via the website. Maybe we can have F2F weekend.

It`s amazing how F2F gets recognized throughout the game and often we are avoided because we pawn. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://family2fear.forumotion.com
MannyRedfield

MannyRedfield

Set Get together? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Set Get together?   Set Get together? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:34 pm

So if we were to do an F2F weekend, what weekend would we want that to be? This upcoming one? That'd be pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
brancher
Admin
brancher

Set Get together? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Set Get together?   Set Get together? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:20 pm

MannyRedfield wrote:
So if we were to do an F2F weekend, what weekend would we want that to be? This upcoming one? That'd be pretty cool!

I`m not sure yet. Maybe 1st and 3rd or 2nd and 4th weekend of every month would work. Cool
Back to top Go down
illbenarrator

illbenarrator

Set Get together? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Set Get together?   Set Get together? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:03 pm

great idea. just take into account the Uks time difference and count me in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MannyRedfield

MannyRedfield

Set Get together? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Set Get together?   Set Get together? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:36 pm

How about 2nd and 4th weekend of every month, considering this past weekend would have been the first. Does that work for everyone? Not everyone will read this as well, so we should try to spread the word via the mailing list and through PSN messages. That way, we'll have the best chance of getting the most people aware of the event as possible.
Back to top Go down
brancher
Admin
brancher

Set Get together? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Set Get together?   Set Get together? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:16 am

MannyRedfield wrote:
How about 2nd and 4th weekend of every month, considering this past weekend would have been the first. Does that work for everyone? Not everyone will read this as well, so we should try to spread the word via the mailing list and through PSN messages. That way, we'll have the best chance of getting the most people aware of the event as possible.

I started a poll for everyone, Any time you see POLL on the forums make sure you send your vote. This is really the best way to do keep track of everyone`s best time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Set Get together? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Set Get together?   Set Get together? Empty

Back to top Go down

Set Get together?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Family2FEAR :: Clan discussion :: United Nations-
Jump to: