Family2FEAR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS4 Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WOW 2 more hours
What are the most usefull skills/upgrades for you? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 1:38 am by brancher

» Starting over again
What are the most usefull skills/upgrades for you? EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:54 pm by brancher

» Need some active members in Ghosts
What are the most usefull skills/upgrades for you? EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:57 pm by brancher

» Playstation Plus
What are the most usefull skills/upgrades for you? EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:43 pm by brancher

» I HAVE GHOSTS " OH YEAH "
What are the most usefull skills/upgrades for you? EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:05 am by brancher

» back in the game
What are the most usefull skills/upgrades for you? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:56 pm by brancher

» Skill Points & use
What are the most usefull skills/upgrades for you? EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:15 pm by SFS_SLAYER_007

» NEW MAG DLC
What are the most usefull skills/upgrades for you? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:15 pm by avalos_1

» BattleField: Bad Company2
What are the most usefull skills/upgrades for you? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:37 am by gunslinger346

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

What are the most usefull skills/upgrades for you?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enkidu--

What are the most usefull skills/upgrades for you? Empty
PostWhat are the most usefull skills/upgrades for you?

I have to say, I am liking the quick & expanded knife swipe + F90.

They're really helping me blitzkreig. Since the F90 has 50 rounds, I can pump more rounds out before reloading, plus, I am running straight toward the enemy which conveniently brings me in for a knife swipe.

I am curious if the Machine Gun upgrades would have been more useful than the F90 though.

So, what is working for you guys?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

What are the most usefull skills/upgrades for you? :: Comments

brancher
Re: What are the most usefull skills/upgrades for you?
Post Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:55 am  brancher
I have to say the Medkit upgrades are the most important of the game in my eye. It`s a good way to level up fast and most important to help your team win games. I`m still up in the air about weapon upgrades. For a older guy like myself I am one that needs a powerful assault rifle for my stlye of play. I`m sure at MAG`s release I will try different stlyes of weapons.
MannyRedfield
Re: What are the most usefull skills/upgrades for you?
Post Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:49 am  MannyRedfield
I've been using the MG exclusively. With the three point stability upgrade and a foregrip, the APEX is as accurate, if not more so, than the ATAC, while simultaneously doing more damage and holding more bullets. It only costs a hair more too. I seriously suggest you guys try that loadout if you get the opportunity.
I'm a fan of the electronics column now- the Sensor jammer really helps in games where rushing headfirst isn't doing the trick. Not to mention the motion sensor. I was hesitant about it at first, but it is INCREDIBLY useful in showing potentially devastating commandos trying to sneak past your lines.

And of course the medic tree.

What are the most usefull skills/upgrades for you?

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Family2FEAR :: MAG Guide-
Jump to: