Family2FEAR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS4 Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WOW 2 more hours
News of Resistance 3 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 1:38 am by brancher

» Starting over again
News of Resistance 3 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:54 pm by brancher

» Need some active members in Ghosts
News of Resistance 3 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:57 pm by brancher

» Playstation Plus
News of Resistance 3 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:43 pm by brancher

» I HAVE GHOSTS " OH YEAH "
News of Resistance 3 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:05 am by brancher

» back in the game
News of Resistance 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:56 pm by brancher

» Skill Points & use
News of Resistance 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:15 pm by SFS_SLAYER_007

» NEW MAG DLC
News of Resistance 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:15 pm by avalos_1

» BattleField: Bad Company2
News of Resistance 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:37 am by gunslinger346

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

News of Resistance 3

Go down 

Resistance 3 going 2 be cool
YES
News of Resistance 3 I_vote_lcap60%News of Resistance 3 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Or
News of Resistance 3 I_vote_lcap40%News of Resistance 3 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
NO
News of Resistance 3 I_vote_lcap0%News of Resistance 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
avalos_1

avalos_1

News of Resistance 3 Empty
PostNews of Resistance 3

Go all the way down and see the pic

Yesterday's Sony E3 press conference was chock-full of games, from Infamous 2 and Killzone 3 to Twisted Metal and myriad Move titles. But two games Sony fans were anticipating more information about were conspicuously missing from the roster. Both Resistance 3 and The Last Guardian weren't even mentioned in passing, begging the question: What are the statuses of these games?

Resistance 3 hasn't been formally announced by either publisher Sony or developer Insomniac, but we've been well-aware of the game's existence for some time. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Resistance 3 would come on the heels of Resistance 2, but there's tangible evidence that the game exists, namely in the form of a billboard on the set of the movie Battle: Los Angeles. On the set, a picture was shot of a billboard advertisement showing the Resistance 3 logo displayed over what appears to be the New York skyline. This was all the way back in October, and Sony has been mum about the game's existence ever since.

The infamous Resistance 3 billboard.The Last Guardian's absence is nearly as mysterious. The upcoming title from Team Ico may very well be one of the industry's most-anticipated games – not only the core PlayStation community's – but there was no mention of it at this year's E3. Talk of the game has been scant since it was last shown in trailer form at TGS last year, and while it was fully expected to be shown-off at the Sony conference this year, it was skipped over completely. This is especially strange since the game was introduced to the masses at last year's E3, sending fans of ICO and Shadow of the Colossus into a veritable frenzy.

Both games will presumably be released in 2011, but we're going to have to be patient to find out more. Perhaps Tokyo Game Show in September will hold the information we so desperately seek. In the meantime, sound off in the comments below, and let us know if you were disappointed or surprised by the glossing-over of these two games at E3
News of Resistance 3 The-la10
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

News of Resistance 3 :: Comments

MannyRedfield
Re: News of Resistance 3
Post Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:36 am  MannyRedfield
Yeah... it's my opinion that the developers are just taking their sweet time building up the next game. Which means to me that they want to make it amazing. I mean, they have to compete with the likes of Killzone for graphics, MAG for gameplay, and Call of Duty for name recognition. They need to find something to define the franchise.

And I think they might just pull it off. I hope.
avalos_1
Post Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:35 pm  avalos_1
ya but they need to make it good
gunslinger346
Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:22 am  gunslinger346
hope they have a good main character like they did in the past two. bounce
illbenarrator
Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:06 am  illbenarrator
the rumour is that R3 will contain similar campaign gameplay to R2 but a return to R1 style online. i hope this is the vase as it makes it more enjoyable to play.

And my vote is still Nathan hale as the main character.
Post   Sponsored content

News of Resistance 3

Page 1 of 1