Family2FEAR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS4 Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WOW 2 more hours
Airstrikes EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 1:38 am by brancher

» Starting over again
Airstrikes EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:54 pm by brancher

» Need some active members in Ghosts
Airstrikes EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:57 pm by brancher

» Playstation Plus
Airstrikes EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:43 pm by brancher

» I HAVE GHOSTS " OH YEAH "
Airstrikes EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:05 am by brancher

» back in the game
Airstrikes EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:56 pm by brancher

» Skill Points & use
Airstrikes EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:15 pm by SFS_SLAYER_007

» NEW MAG DLC
Airstrikes EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:15 pm by avalos_1

» BattleField: Bad Company2
Airstrikes EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:37 am by gunslinger346

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

Airstrikes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brancher
Admin
brancher

Airstrikes Empty
PostAirstrikes

First I will start off saying how much I love these tools.
:Squad leader (defending)
1. Mortar Barrage, Fires a volley of high explosive mortar shells, effective against soft targets.
2. Guided Artillery, Delivers a salvo of sensor fused, anti-vehicle mortar shells to the targeted location.

: Squad leader ( attacking )
1. Cluster Bomb, Requests a UAV to drop a high explosive cluster bomb, effective against soft targets.

2. Recon UAV, Calls in a UAV to drop a surveillance drone on the targeted location, revealing local enemies.

:Platoon leader (defending)
1. Sensor Sweep, Activates the defense sensor network, detecting enemies near defense assests.
2. Gas Bombardment, Saturates the target location with mortar fired, anti-infantry gas munitions.

:Platoon leader (attacking)
1. Precision Strike, calls a strike aircraft to destroy a hardened target. Must be targeted on demolition objectives.

2. Strafing Run, Directs a strike aircraft to saturate the target area with high explosive cannon rounds.

Officer in charge [OIC] Domination game mode only

:OIC ( defending )
1. Satellite Sweep, Calls in satellite surveillance, revealing all enemy locations on the map.
2. Signals Jamming, Jams enemy command network, blocking enemy TCM and CNI abilities.
3. Rapid Redeploy, Decreases friendly forces` respawn times.
4. Tactical Strike, Refreshes all friendly force tactical strike cool down times.

: OIC ( attacking ) Strategic Maneuvers
1. Satellite Sweep, Calls in satellite surveillance, revealing all enemy locations on the map.
2. Blockade, Increases the defending team`s respawn time.
3. Signals Jamming, Jams enemy command network, blocking enemy TCM and CNI abilities.
4. Tactical Strike, Refreshes all friendly force tactical strike cool down times.
Back to top Go down
https://family2fear.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Airstrikes :: Comments

brancher
Re: Airstrikes
Post Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 pm  brancher
After pain stackingly playing enough to play all leader positions I was able to finish the strikes and what they do.

Knowing the spawn points and strategic locations will help you utilize the airstrike capabilities.

It is my experience not to be the first one to call a airstrike in a game. Mainly because the enemy will be expecting that first and second strike called in.

If you are a squad leader attacking!!!
1. Remember that the Platoon leader has the best airstrikes in the game for attacking.
2. The platoon leader can take out a bunker with one precision strike.
3. The platoon leader can next use his or her strafing run to cover the AAA to keep it from being repaired.
4. Always let the platoon leader use their strikes first while attacking!! Cool
illbenarrator
Post Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:06 pm  illbenarrator
awsome tips branch. i didn't know what half them things did. i think its also important to point out that u need to destroy the enemy AA when attacking or your command abilities wont have as much of an effect
brancher
Post Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:40 pm  brancher
illbenarrator wrote:
awsome tips branch. i didn't know what half them things did. i think its also important to point out that u need to destroy the enemy AA when attacking or your command abilities wont have as much of an effect

Thanks ben Idea

Yes I did in fact forget to mention that when attacking a leader cannot use any airstrikes until the AAA is taken out.

Your bomber will be shot down by AAA.

Also the attackers while you are defending will not be able to bomb you if you can manage to keep the AAA operable.
Post   Sponsored content

Airstrikes

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Family2FEAR :: MAG Guide-
Jump to: